miércoles, 17 de agosto de 2016

Birthday Weekend

Hi! today I'm going to tell you about my last long weekend.

The last week I was on a workshop of architecture in the university. The week was a little hard and intense, so I was so grateful to have a long weekend to rest :) The workshop finished on friday night.

I knew that this will be the weekend of the birthdays.

After the workshop I went to one of my friend's birthday.It was not very funny because I was a little sick :( The next day,Saturday I slept all day because I was so tired. On Saturday night I had to go to the birthday of a friend of my school. I didn't want to go because I still feel sick, but when I was there I had a great time anyway. I was with my school's friends, I laughed a lot, and ate A LOT; french fries,cake,kuchen,chocolates,etc.
On sunday I rested on the morning and after lunch I saw a movie called "Colonia Dignidad". I really like it, it's a very interesting movie about chilean's history.
On Monday I was so happy because I slept a lot and spend time with my doggie
At 5 pm we received good news: my little cousin was born
My family was so happy with this.
So, next year, I'll have one more birthday to celebrate on this days



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario