martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

who I am

This is my new blog.
I don't like to write and I don't like to talk about me neither,because it's hard for me to describe who I am,or what I like to do. I'm always changing my opinions or my likes about everything.
I hope someday know who I am or what I like, or maybe not.
Maybe its good to be a changeable person. 

I study architecture. 
I love it and sometimes I really hate it.
It's something new every day

The only thing that I love since I have memory is art. This never changed
I thing art is the best thing in the world.You can find it everywhere. 
Art for me is like to see the world with other eyes,with sensitive, with feelings
Art is happiness or sadness. Art is what each eyes can see.
Art is like a parallel world where not everybody can go 
Its a place to think or just feel.
Its a way to know you or to doubt who you are.
art is life for me,and a way to understand the world. 




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario