martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Cerro San Cristobal


Today i'd like to write about "Cerro San Cristobal".It is a Metropolitan Park, the most extensive in Santiago. The view from the top is really amazing.You can climb to the top riding bicycle or doing trekking, or  you can even go in your car.
When I was a kid I visited this place a lot with my parents. The thing I liked the most was the cable car.I was excited and shocked how a cable car with an egg shape can FLY. Because that’s what I felt... We flew over the city.I loved this place.. I always ate an ice cream after the cable car and my parents ate “mote con huesillo”, a Chilean drink.A few years ago the cable car was closed. And for that reason I didn’t go to San Cristobal for years.This year the cable car will open again.Probably it will not be the same feelings of when I was a kid, but I’m so excited about that anyway




6 comentarios:

  1. Love San Cristobal hill, i wrote about it too haha :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have visited it only once but it surely was a beautiful place and a experience I'd like to repeat!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love this place! I went lots of time with my parents when I was a kid... many memories!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love this place! I went lots of time with my parents when I was a kid... many memories!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i don´t like this place... in really, i love san cristobal, i don´t like to see many smog !!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I had to review this post of you :) you can see it on my blog.

    ResponderBorrar